The rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog, leaves them a comment by letting them know that they've been tagged and invites them to read your blog.
1. I hover when I use the bathroom. In ALL bathrooms besides my own in MY bathroom. I even hover in my kids bathroom. I know it's crazy, I blame it on my mom. She is the reason we are all germ-a-phoebe's. Me especially at a toilet. Please don't any of you be offended. Because I know I've hovered in yours.
2. I think of the cleanliness of my house all day everyday. Especially since I haven't been able to spend anytime taking care of it. The kitchen and main bathroom is pretty much the only thing being taken care of right now. Kevin especially helps me with the kitchen. Oh how I hate it. I pray for the day when I can afford someone to help me pick it up.
3. My friend made a funny comment to me today about shopping... "We are replacing eating with shopping." So true. We are also both dieting and working out. I love to buy new clothes, but I hate to shop for them. Especially when I have money to buy some there is nothing I like. When I don't there is everything. I love, love, love new clothes.
4. I want to be a movie star hair stylist. Ultimately. I don't think I've ever voiced that dream out loud. Only to Kevin. I love the creation you can make with hair. I find myself watching shows thinking, "she sooo needs a better hair stylist". Or, "that style would look so good on whomever." My instructor and friend Jen is an amazing stylist. Especially in the updo's and what your hair looks like when someone leaves her chair at the salon. I hope one day I can measure up even a little bit to her abilities.
5. I LOVE my friends. Everyone of you. I feel so blessed to have the gift to make friends and keep lasting friendships. I feel when you are my friend you are that forever. My husband calls me the social butterfly. I even remember guys in high school calling me that. I feel lucky and very grateful to have that title. I feel that everyone that has been my friend at one time will always be my friend forever. I love this blogging world because it has got me in touch with some friends of mine that I haven't seen for a long time. They have all been a big influence in my growing up life. A wonderful influence. I'm so glad to see you again. Please don't go away. Keep in touch always. Thank you my friends for always being there for me, for loving me no matter what, and sharing your wonderful lives with me. Love you.
6. I hate cats! I have always been extremely allergic to them. It is always my excuse why I don't like to be around them but deep down I just hate them. They are sly, stinky, hairy, little creatures. I know this little post is going to break my husbands heart but it's the truth. He loves all animals, especially cats.
I tag Maren, Hayley, Kim, Holly, Chelsea, and Chrispy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I want you to do my hair! Just look at the current pic on my blog...I am so desperate. I had an appt. with the girl that cut my hair last time, you know how that went....well, I cancelled it. I would love for you and Jen to do my hair....now I just need a way to get there.
Ooo, I could totally see you being a movie star hair stylist!!! : )
Awww... I love having you as a friend too! Even if it is long-distance in cyber space. You are an incredible friend.
Love ya!
Post a Comment