Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Busy life!

I know I shouldn't complain, but I have no time to blog and I want to sooooo bad. I did want to post a great site that a friend of ours has put together. Many of you hear me ranting and raving about the great emails I would get about the deals that were going on at the grocery stores. Now she has put together a website that also gives you meal ideas for theses deals and a shopping list. I love it!!! When I have a chance to go shopping. The recipes are sooo good. You must log on and check it out yourself. www.myfoodstoragedeals.com




Also, I have a ton of Disneyland pictures and many fun stories to tell. I will post some A.S.A.P.

My apprenticeship is taking alot of my time that i'm not quite use to yet. I do love it though and wouldn't change this time in my life for anything. I can do perms, cuts, colors, and just learned to weave and got a great review from my instructor and even the owner of our salon. Yeah!!! Any volunteers for the real stuff just call me. My instructor is always with me and I need the practice.

Oh ya, and Sandee i'm still working on your tag. Thanks for thinking of me.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh my heck Kara, don't even worry about the tag. I mean, it would be fun to read; but a tag is seriously the last thing I would be thinking about if I were you. What you're doing sounds like such a blast. Maybe I'll have to start coming to you to get my hair done. What Salon are you doing your apprenticeship at???

Thanks for the grocery/menus idea site. I love stuff like that and can use all the help I can get.

Wahoo!! I'm so glad you have that "Please Don't Stop the Music" song on your blog. I LOVE it, and have been trying to catch what the name of it is and who the artist is on the radio and I always miss it, so now I can add it to my playlist too! : )

Kara said...

The salon I work at is Salon Posh in Sugar House. But I will be in Sandy off of 106th in August. My instructor and friend Jen is opening a salon there by Market Street.

Sherrie said...

We miss you!

rochelle said...

way to go Kara! i am so impressed that you know so much for being in your apprenticeship for such a short time. you must have a knack for doing hair-well that's a no-brainer, your hair always looks great! Glad you updated-I've missed your blog!

Chrispy Critter said...

I will totally be your model if you need something? Will you learn how to wax?

miche said...

Kara,
Just commenting to say HI! I miss you. You sound busy and awesome as always. Love you!