Ryan, Marianne, and Marissa Carter. We wouldn't have as much fun without you.
She just saw the Princess float. Cinderella waved and blew her a kiss. Breeze blew one right back to her. It made me cry.
All of us on the Storybook boat
This year we splurged and ate at the restaurant in the Pirates of the Caribbean. It was yummy and way over priced. But what isn't in Disneyland.
This is Breeze's favorite princess. Snow White was so cute with her.
More to come..... Thanks for being patient.






10 comments:
Very cute pictures. I can't wait to take my Addison to see the princesses. She loves everything about all of them. Can't wait to see more of your adventures.
Kara, cute pictures of Disneyland! IT looks like a great trip! You look so pretty in that picture of you and Breeze at the Pirates place!
Yeah!!! We love Vacations!!! We need to plan our couples trip!
What great memories!!! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. Love them.
Cute pics. Disneyland is definitely the BEST place on earth. It makes me sad that me girls are out of the princess phase. They remind me that they don't like princesses anymore. Hopefully I'll see you dinner next week. YEAH!!
HOW FUN!!!! I can't wait to take my family again. Maybe next year. I want the little one's to be a little bit older.
Love your hair and all your funky earrings!
I am so jealous! I miss Disneyland!!!
You look so pretty in every single picture. I think you are the most photogenic person I know.
Miss you!
Chelsea
Your pictures are so cute! It looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to take my kids next year. Breeze looked thrilled to see all the princesses. Your hair looks cute to by the way!
The pictures are darling! I am still looking forward to my first Disneyland trip!!
Kara...it is Jen's friend Kadie! I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are and your family! Looks like Disneyland was fun. We are going in September, you need to give me some pointers!
Post a Comment