Saturday, December 15, 2007

A funny thing....

So a funny thing happened to me last night. My good friend Holly would be jealous of this one. I was at the Olympic Oval for a indoor soccer game for Spencer. I was by myself with the kids and they were running down the stairs, so of course I was chasing after them. As I got close to the bottom BAM! I ran into someone. I explain "oh, i'm so sorry I didn't mean to.... and looked up then said "Oh!" There was the man I ran into Apollo Ono. He said "no problem, sorry." Then ran up stairs while I was there speechless. I thought do I have a pen, no, shall I pull out my phone for a picture, to late. I kind of stood there for a moment speechless. Then hurry and text Hayley. My run in with an Celebrity, and I was dumb founded. What would happen if I ran into Brad Pitt?

4 comments:

maren out my laundry said...

NO WAY!! You actually ran into and touched apollo ono? I am stunned! Did you tell the boys who he was? very cool!

Fackrell Fam said...

Kara, that is hilarious! Now you will be prepared for the next run in with a celeb right?

Chrispy Critter said...

He probably felt the same way!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! Look at how cute he is!

You lucky girl:)

Chelsea