They didn't have a big enough table to fit all of us so they split us up. We decided girls sit together and guys. We would be trying to talk over the boys anyway. It was way fun for us girls.
Regan Fackrell and Reggie
After the movie we walked outside and it was snowing big fluffy snowflakes. It had covered everything. It was so beautiful. My favorite kind of snow. I love winter.
Colby and Amanda Wells
Camille and Jared Chapman






3 comments:
It looks like a quite, magical, snowy night in Utah! I miss it and can't wait to be home.
Ahhhh!!!! Love the lights of Temple Square for Christmas....so, so beautiful. Great post....
Kara - those snow pics are awesome! I love them! What a fun idea. I didn't even recognize Amanda wells because of her hair color. Tell her I said hi and I like the new do.
Post a Comment