
More like winter. But I loved every minute of it. Thanks to my good friend Chris, we went up to Deer Valley yesterday for some skiing. I have never skied there. It was so much fun. Too many moguls for Chris, but plenty for me!!! I had a great work out and loved being in the powder. There was a moment there when I was on the lift by myself and I looked straight up in the air and watched the big huge flakes falling down on my face. Cold play was playing on my ipod, and I thought, "This is perfect. This is my heaven." Thanks Kevin for working from home and watching the kids. We did have a surprise showing on the house too. He is an angel. I'm a better person to be around because of him and this day. Love it!!






2 comments:
Don't you love having a husband who will do things like this for you? Mine is the same way and it is so awesome. I'm so glad you got a piece of heaven for a day...
Kara!!! You won!
Check my blog:)
Post a Comment