Friday, August 21, 2009

So sorry, we've been away......

May 2009

I think it's going to be hard for me to catch up and not comment on what is going on today. It's been since May since i've really posted anything to remember. But this is my journal and I need to keep up with the going ons of our daily lives. So we'll just do short recaps of May through Aug. We have had a great and eventful past couple of months So hopefully I can get back to blogging.

Snowbird--(last week of May 2009)





We always look forward to the end of May so we can just chill out and relax at our condo in Snowbird. This year we needed it badly. We were in between moves and staying at our friends home for a couple of weeks before we could get into our new home. Needless to say Kevin actually moved us in to our new home on a Thursday while we were still up in Snowbird. God bless him. We did have a great time up in Snowbird with a few hikes, tons of swimming, lots of visits from family, and good food. We have a tendency to just eat, read, and watch movies. My kind of vacation.





Little did we know of the caous that would hit us the moment we got home.

We had my sister here from Iowa the first day of staying in our new house. Kim was so much help. Thanks sis for living in our caous while you were here. We played most of her visit. Of course. We visited the Provo Art Museum and saw the coolest art show.



Kim hurried and snapped a picture of the duck sauce display. Isn't it so cool.



My brother Taylor and Sister in law Sherrie were also here for a little bit of time that Kim was. We met them at Gardner Village for some lunch and shopping. I love when cousins are together. They have so much fun.



Breeze and Christian at lunch. She just said to me about this photo. "Mom, it's me looking at Christian. I love Christian." Yes we do sis, and miss him terribly.



Here is all the Crazies. They can't help themselves you should see their mothers.



We also went through the Oquirrah Temple. I feel so lucky to have this temple just a few blocks away from our home.



Best cousins got BEST FRIENDS necklaces. To bad the necklaces lasted about five minutes. Aren't they the cutest.



And of course we did hair.



Here is a cute girls picture we took while we were all together. I love my sisters and am so grateful for each one of them. They are very amazing women.



My new niece Olivia. Isn't she the cutest.



I think that is most of May, maybe a little of June. I just know we had so much fun launching our summer off with family visits. We miss you all so much. Now on to adding June, July and August. I promise I will be better at this blogging thing.
Oh ya, FYI.... I think i'm going to go private with my blog. I really feel like I would like to be more open in my writing and posts, this is my journal also and there are things I don't need the entire world to see. If you would still like to view this blog please comment with your email address. I will go private in a few weeks. Thanks everyone. Love ya.

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Ok. Love, love, LOVE everything... your new background (or new to me) SO cute! All your fashionista outfits and hair accessories! That you updated your blog = ) and the list goes on!

Call me, we need to plan a date night~

miche said...

ok, I'm commenting! Please invite me to your blog :-)

Emily said...

Would love an invite! empilling@hotmail.com

Your kids are so cute! I love the picture at the top of your blog of the kids at the beach. And, oh, I miss beautiful Snowbird and those gorgeous mountains!

Chelsea said...

Don't forget to invite me!

I'm lovin the blog makeover :)

rochelle said...

I'm so glad you did an update! Looks like you have been busy this summer. I still need to come see your new house, everyone tells me it is beautiful! For sure add me to your list: srkjar04@msn.com

Chrispy Critter said...

Yeah, welcome back! Call me when you get a chance, I miss you like a crazy lady. Oh, I am one! I totally want to be invited!!!

critterich@hotmail.com

Love you AND I have a great CI story for you!