Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Skiing



Twice this month because of my sweet friend Christina, I have been able to go skiing. For those of you who have known me for a long time this is one of my favorite pasttimes. My dad taught me how to ski around the age of 10 and I have been going ever since. I even got to ski the day before I went into the MTC, July 4th 1995. It was that crazy year where we had a ton of snow and Snowbird was still open. I have only skied about 3 times since 1995 because of pregnancy, money, etc. Kevin and I have decided next year will be the year we get the family up there. Anybody know of some great season pass prices? Thanks again Chris for a great day.

2 comments:

miche said...

Well, skiing in Utah is pretty expensive - come ski in New England. It's cheap here! (there's a big reason for that... we have a base of, um, 1.5 INCHES of snow!)

Chrispy Critter said...

Since I am in the selling business I have 10 passes at snowbird that I wont be using for the next few years. I don't know if they are transferable but if you are interested i will check. Ruby only cried about the lovesac for an hour. She came up to me and said that she had to pray that she would still like me. It worked, hope you love the lovesac.