Monday, April 14, 2008

Easter 2008

I know it's like two weeks late but please forgive me, I need to update my blog for journaling sakes. Easter..... how we love it. We had a great Easter weekend, with family and friends. Britton was such a trooper. He was way sick that morning but I begged him to get into his Easter clothes for a kids picture. He complied.




Our sweet Breeze is turning into a poser. My fault.



The Burton grandkids who are here in Utah. Miss you Garners, and Tay Burton Family.



Hayley 9 months pregnant. When are you going to have that baby? J/K!







Happy Easter everyone.



4 comments:

Sandra said...

What cute Easter pictures. That little "posing" picture of Breeze is adorable. She looks like she has pink lipstick on. What a cutie!

Sherrie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. By the way, the picture of you and Spencer below with baby... you look really good...in a non creepy girl checking you out kinda way..... okay anyway.

Holly said...

I LOVE Easter clothes and Easter pictures!!! Your kids look so cute and handsome!!

Sherrie said...

Kara- will you send me a copy of that picture of Breeze