
This is a portrait of the life we lead together whenever we are in each others presence. These are my Gamma Gals. Girls of Glitter Gultch of Gamma Xi. Five of the greatest friends I have ever had. We have all been friends together since College, some since kindergarten. We have a wonderful past together. It is chalkful of many wonderful memories. On Wednesday we got to gather together again for Tiffani and her family as they were sealed to their son Samuel. It was an amazing day and I am so grateful we got to be apart of it. We were reminiscing on when the last time we were in the temple together and I think it was nine years ago for Chrispy's wedding. We have enjoyed so many days together like this one. Old boyfriends, missions, marriages, birth's of children, blessings,baptisms, travels, moves, you name it and if it is a major moment in our lives we have been there for each other. I know that there are many more to come. I love you gals! Thank you for everything, RAH!






3 comments:
Rah, Rah, that brought a tear to my eye!!! I love ya too!!!!
Dang you Holly, that is exactly what I was going to say. I am going to miss you guys so FREAKING bad! Love your elbows!
Ugh, that picture makes me so homesick for you guys. You all look absolutely beautiful in it. Thanks for being some of my greatest friends ever too...
Love,
Truck Chick
ps. love your new blog look AND your new hair look!
Post a Comment