Two weekends ago I recieved the opportunity to attend my first hair show in Las Vegas. It was three days of constant fun! I can't believe I'm going to be doing this for a living. This is Jen and I our first night out.
This TiGi hair show is like a runway show. It was amazing. It made me cry.
This is my friends who are also in the business. Jen and Christina. I will be apprenticing under Jen in February.
This is the night of "Black Magic" where they introduce the new product line. It was models and magic.
The three of us in our 'Black Magic' get up. My first night in fishnets and heels. Don't make fun of the faux hawk. Had to fit in with the rest of the crowd. I loved the do. Thanks Jen for making me up all weekend long.
I'll try to post one of the runway videos later. Loved It!






4 comments:
These are great pics! I can't wait to have you and Jen do my hair someday.....can't you guys come to a hair show in Chicago????
looks like you had soo much fun!! you will enjoy doing hair i am sure!
Kara,
Ok, I'm commenting on your blog- yep, I'm reading all aboutcha. This TIGI hair thing is SO YOU! I love the big bangs. It was GREAT to see you last week. I love that I can still catch you all at dinner a few times a year.
Love ya. Keep blogging!
-Truck Chick
Dude, That last picture had me a little concerned! Love your guts!
Post a Comment