Saturday, October 20, 2007

Birthday Boy


It's been 12 day since the big day. Happy Birthday Britton!! He turned five on the tenth of this month. I can't believe he is five. Time flies when you are having kids, I mean having fun! Five things I love about our Bubba. 1. Those big brown eyes. I can never say no to them. 2. He loves to be apart of everything. Everyday he says "Mom, what are we doing today?" I'll hate it when I'm not in that equation anymore. 3. He is so loveable. Always telling me he loves me. Always giving everyone a hug when he sees them. 4. When it comes to his brothers and friends he is always right. 5. He is a leader not a follower in his own unique way.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Britton! Hope you had a great day! We love you! Come to Iowa soon and see us!

Sandra said...

He does have the biggest brown eyes! What a heartbreaker! It seems like yesterday when you were expecting him...well, I think all of us were expecting at that time! :) Happy Birthday Britton!

Chrispy Critter said...

He is so stinking cute! Maybe he can hook up with Rubes!