Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 2010 Lava Hot Springs

Our brave Breezey


Breeze coming off the biggest slide



Addi Jumping off the tower


My nieces and Breeze catching some rays





The boys jumping off the platform









7 comments:

Sandee said...

HOLY MOLY!!! Look at your brave little girl... I wouldn't even dare go on that water slide!

We NEED to get together for a double date! Call me..

Sherrie said...

WOW! Look at Breeze go!!!

britta said...

I was too sick the first 18 weeks to eat much but don't worry I am making up for it now!!! Love ya!

Holly said...

Good job on blogging!! Maybe you have lit a fire under me to get back to it too! Cute pictures. See in a week & 1/2 for dinner! Love ya!

Chrispy Critter said...

No freaking way! you are back!

Julie said...

How fun! I can't believe Breezy went down that slide! She is a brave little thing! Cute cute pics....cute cute kids! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This boy is gorgeous and very good looking!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGerSfBhN3jUWVYp2F4PTz_Va2nC7_Bkv0ZeSf4UqEkZNyXq2bH1DHkfA0hF8_DK3vo7HxkZ8bGml2qRzyW-TjUZmX9kbU1B2K7smrwDgmn9Kel4zv5j5UP_tuTvmKLE9TkwNlCj5ZXbw/s0/2010_0708_Jackson0090.JPG

Now that I am in college I can put boys that looks really good on display life size in my apartment in my large digital picture displays without my mom saying stuff so I put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom and fell in love with his good looks. The picture is very clear and sharp and he appears to be standing directly in front of me when I walk up to admire him. When I first put him on display I was so overwhelmed by his good looks I leaned close and gave him a big juicy kiss. I was like OMG! The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like he came to life and I really kissed him and that blew me away. I was really embarrassed because I though he was going to say something! Since I have him in the privacy of my apartment I leaned close and kissed him several more times and was thrilled to have such a good looking boy to kiss. It was so much fun and very exciting.