Thursday, February 4, 2010
Let the celebrating begin.....
I know it early, and my birthday/valentines week hasn't even begun yet......but, I have been eyeing these babies since Jen brought them into Vintage Fox early October. They were WAY over my shoe budget...and believe me I have a hefty shoe budget. I just couldn't fathom spending $250 on a pair of very pretty, gritty boots. But a girl can dream. So Jen is having all of her boots right now for 50% off. She had 2 size 9's left...even though they are a little to big....I had to get them.....I am so in love....now what to wear them with. So.....happy early valentines/birthday to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
HOLY MOLY $250... she get's the cutest stuff in.. but i hate how expensive it is. Nice that they were 50% off though right in time for your hot valentines/bday week!
They are so, so gritty! {love how you used the word gritty to describe them in your post! Woot-Woot}
Let Kara*gra begin....when is the party starting???
Love the boots...and of course you will wear them with leggings and a cool top...you got lots of them!
Oh man those are FABO!!! How cute is your bloggetty blog? LOVE IT! You and your family are darling! Are you guys doing baseball this year? Please bless ya are because I've had so much fun getting to know ya mama! Anywho...happy blogging.
Cute boots! Love your guts... been too long...
Post a Comment