My baby is in school now too. Breeze is in her first year of Preschool. She loves school. We love her teacher Miss Hillary. Can't believe everyone is in school now. I love having about 2 1/2 hours to myself. At least on one of the days. The first day I came home, made me some lunch and watched a few DVR shows. It was my first free time doing nothing. I kind of liked it. What am I saying, I loved it.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
First day of school 2009
Aren't they HANDSOME. Britton started 1st grade this year. He LOVES his teacher Mrs. Winder. So do I. Addi is in 4th grade now. His teacher is so helpful to him. Spencer is in 6th grade. He thinks Mrs. Schnell is the BOMB. I love her accent. She is from Wales. It's already been a great school year.

My baby is in school now too. Breeze is in her first year of Preschool. She loves school. We love her teacher Miss Hillary. Can't believe everyone is in school now. I love having about 2 1/2 hours to myself. At least on one of the days. The first day I came home, made me some lunch and watched a few DVR shows. It was my first free time doing nothing. I kind of liked it. What am I saying, I loved it.
My baby is in school now too. Breeze is in her first year of Preschool. She loves school. We love her teacher Miss Hillary. Can't believe everyone is in school now. I love having about 2 1/2 hours to myself. At least on one of the days. The first day I came home, made me some lunch and watched a few DVR shows. It was my first free time doing nothing. I kind of liked it. What am I saying, I loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I know - it's kind of weird to have 2.5 hours to yourself during the day, right? Hattie is in her first year of preschool too and I have this weird amount of time during the week now. Although, it gets eaten up much too fast with too many things. Let's face it, 5 hours a week isn't enough to catch up!
Oh my heck! Your kids are the cutest little kids I have ever seen! And that little Breeze......She is a little "mini you"! What a foxy little lady!"
I love catching up on your life on your blog! You are the greatest and your family is beautiful! I love you girl!
Post a Comment