Thursday, April 30, 2009

Guess what we are up too?

These are some of my favorite things about our home. I love the Spring flowers that pop up all by there selves. So beautiful. I'm so glad I planted perennials from the beginning. We have been in our home for 8 years now, it's been good to us. It will be difficult to say goodbye.





This is what has taken up all of my time the last week and a half.







It's a good thing I believe in miracles. I need a miracle to help me get through these next couple of weeks.



It's a good thing these two are so cute.

8 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

What the heck? I need an update!!!

Wendy Wells said...

YEAH! It's about time! Good luck on your move and new adventure! Keep in touch! More then you do now! :)

Laura said...

Where are you moving to?

Taylor said...

Why am I the last to know everything!

Julie said...

Girl! I am feelin' ya on this one! Are you an emotional wreck like I was when we moved! It gets better, that's for sure! Where r u going to?? Looks like a blast! Cant say I envy you AT ALL!!! Good luck!!

rochelle said...

seriously...what the heck? I didn't know you were moving. Details please!!! Good luck with your move!

miche said...

I'm with you on perennials. Pretty flowers! Best of luck with your move. Where are you going? Not far I hope? I know how hard it is to leave a home you are attached to where so many memories have been built too.

britta said...

What, WHAT? Please tell my you are moving to Huntington Beach?!