I don't have pictures yet so i'm stealing some from Kim's blog. I am still recovering from the drive home. I was booking it. It took me 9 1/2 hours to drive from Davenport, Iowa to Cheyenne. That trip on our way there took about 14 hours. Kevin and Derik met us in Cheyenne to help me drive home. So sweet of them. It saved me.
The gang at the Navoo pagent. That place is so beautiful. The spirit there is amazing.
Thanks to my cute sister for feeding us well and totally entertaining us. She let me sleep in all the time and treated us like queens. Thank you Craig for taking the boys golfing and to the skate park. Also for being such a great help to us. My car was so clean when you were done with it. I love the Garner family. My kids miss their cousins so much! We can't wait for the day when we get to see you again. Thanks Kevin soooooo much! It's what we all needed. Love you.






2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a fun trip. I can't believe how brave you are to drive that far with all the kids without Kevin. You're my idol. It sounds like it was something everyone needed!!!
Dude we just missed each other in Nauvoo! I love that place. We also enjoyed the pagent! Love your liver! Call me when you get a chance. I love your hair!
Post a Comment