Thursday, June 14, 2007

Peer pressure got to me.

Yeah! I did it! My sister's have been trying to get me to blog for months and now my cute friends do it also, so I did it. I love reading what's up with every one so I had to blog myself. It won't be as cute and creative as everyone else but I will try my best. Thanks everyone for your creative minds.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Yeah!! You did it! This will be a fun way to keep up on all your life happenings!! Call me we need to hang out!

Kim said...

Now we need to see some pics! Love the name...very creative!

Anjuli Fry said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Be careful it is easy to get addicted...if you seen my blog you know I am. I will get you those instructions on how to get music up soon!!!

maren out my laundry said...

Hey sister!! Glad you to see you caved in. Your blog is already better than mine!! NO FAIR! hahah love it!